[IP] Pump Club in Ft. Myers, Tampa, Orlando, FL???

I have a very dear friend who lives in Punta Gorda, Florida.  Not only
is she a pumper, but she is the one who turned me into a pumper.  She
has not been able to find a pump club in her area...can anyone on the
pumper's list help?

Ms. Beverly uses a MiniMed pump.  She would be able to attend meetings
in Ft. Myers, Tampa or possibly Orlando.

If anyone can give me any info on pump groups in that corner of the
world...we would appreciate it very much.

With Thanks from Janet Marie
Who loves her MiniMed Pump AND the IP List!

Do You Yahoo!?