[IP] canula coming out

I have had my pump for 1 month and during that time the cannula has come
out 4 times causing me to have a bad day.  Has this happened to anyone
else?  I am a physically active person and the activity seems to be the
culprit.  I do a lot of competitive ballroom dancing with my husband and
sometimes the insertion point comes in contact with him.  Is there an
alternative dressing available to hold things in place more securely
than that furnished by MM in their infusion set packet.  I have tried
micropore tape as a second dressing as well as transpore.  The transpore
irritated my skin and the micropore just gets all bunched up.  Please
reply to my e-mail as I don't check the website each day.  Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  email @ redacted