Re: [IP] Summer and physical activity

email @ redacted wrote:

> What are pureline comforts?
It is the infusion set that I use.  I hate to sound so stupid, but that
is the name on the box.  I have been using them since I started on the
pump approx 2 years ago, and they seem to work out OK, so I have stayed
with them.  You can order them from Home Service Medical1-800-888-5651,
ask for a fellow named Sherif, I have found him to be very helpful.  I
hope this helps you out.  Best, Tom Roth