[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #183

have found a similear fix to morning highs... what I do is have my pump
programmed to dump an extra .7 between 6:30-7:30 am, then I tweak things as
needed... even after 5 months pumping, humalog still takes about 3-4 hours
to kick in with me, same as R does... my dawn phenomena doesn't start till
around 9:30 in the morning...

anyone got any ideas on how to bump up the action of humalog??? would be
nice to back down a blip in less then 3 hours... makes a misurable day if
it's one of those unexplained high days...

Ellen B-C

"If you are a good economist, a virtuous economist, you are
reborn as a physicist. But if you are an evil, wicked
economist, you are reborn as a sociologist." --Paul Krugman