[IP] Carb and nutrition info

Hi all i got some carb and nutrition info up for several restaurants.
These include:

Arby's,  Burger King, Dairy Queen/Brazier, Domino's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts,
McDonalds, and Subway.

Mcdonalds has the exchange info incase anyone uses that method of food intake.

I am working on several others soon to be up which include:

Hardees, KFC, Taco Bell, Wendy's, and Pizza hut.  Hardees is my next one
but it may take awhile with college starting back up and a 105 item menu
list i have.

soon after getting these up i will start with about 60 pages of odds and
ends of items.

If anyone has any restaurants that they would like or info that they have
on a place to eat please let me know and i will put it up as soon as i can.

have a good week everyone.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted