Re: [IP] Insurance mess and Stanford

Hi Kim,

I did get my pump in less than a month.  Something that helped me a bunch was
to get everything I could lined up.  I called the MiniMed Rep and asked them
to explain their procedures to me.  I called my IPO and got their procedures.
 My endo wrote a letter explaining why I needed the pump and I called my PCP
and talked to the office person and got her assistance. Then I had to go
through a medical supply company because I couldn't buy it direct from
MiniMed.  I kind of orchestrated everyone to work together and KEPT ON TOP OF
IT ALL.  It worked out to perfection.

Hope all goes great for you.