[IP] GUEST CHATTER - 6/10/99

Hi Everyone,

Well, I've lined up our first "guest chatter." She's Dolly Bronzini,
program director of the St. Mary's Hospital Diabetes Management Center in
Knoxville, Tenn. Dolly's been in DM education for nine years and has
trained numerous people on both the MiniMed and Disetronic pumps. She's
very persnable, caring, and knows a great deal about DM.

The chat is scheduled for Thursday, June 10 at 8 p.m. in the Anytime room.

Come and ask Dolly your questions!

Also, please email me with any suggestions for guest chatters you'd like to

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)