Re: [IP] Summer and physical activity

Nancy Apple wrote:

> I have not gone on the pump yet, but with the very warm Memorial Day
> weekend having passed, I do have a few questions:
> I am a "beach person".  In fact, many of my vacations are planned around
> staying at beach resorts.  I love being outdoors in the sun and I
> perspire easily. I am also very phsically active.  I work out in the gym
> approx. 5 days/week and again I perspire quite a lot.  I also hike to
> hike and "power walk" outdoors.
> Is it difficult to manage using the pump  1)in hot weather conditions
> which is often accompanied with lots of perspiration and 2) during
> phsical activity which is also accompanied with lots of perspiration,
> but also which involves a lot of pysical movement?
Nancy-
I hope you get some replies to your messange about using the pump and
perspiraion.  I live in Houston and I run outdoors 3 to 4 days a week,
52 weeks a year, at approx 5:00 PM in the evening after work.  (I will
run between 5 to 7 miles each time I go out to run).  I do not know
about the other exersize/pumpers, but I find the Pureline Comforts work
very well for me, they stay attached through a lot of heavy sweating in
the Houston Summer.  Perhaps some of the swimmers could give you some
tips/advice as far as being dunked in the water.  As an aside, I think
you will find your exersize program  is much better using the pump.
Best Wishes, Tom Roth