Re: [IP] Diabetic Woman

I wish I had heard your responses weeks ago when I asked about this book and
becoming pregnant.  I just bought the book but haven't read very far in it.  Can
you suggest another book that may be of some help.  My husband and I are just
now trying.  I have already started the meticulous checking and tight control to
prepare me for pregnancy.  I had heard that it was harder for diabetic women to
conceive is this true?