Re: [IP] RE: Diagnosis

In a message dated 5/31/99 2:58:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Had i known my wife and
 i would have thought more about having more kids.  I love my kids very
 much however as everyone here knows i would not wish diabetes on my
 worst enemy.  even the not so friendly deserve some confort in life.
    Mysons go to a new endo doctor tommorow.  We are looking at pumps for
 all 4 of us.  I'll let everyone know how the game plays out tommorow.
 Tom,father of 3 great little boys with diabetes. >>
I understand I also thought about having children until I read that the
father has more of a chance of passing it down then the mother.  I felt a
little safer.  I hope everything works out with the endo but boy would I not
want to be at your house trying to figure out 4 basal rates and boluses.