In a message dated 5/31/99 2:15:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Have any of you really looked at the comments being made here?  Somehow this
 has gotten way out of hand.  If someone is smart enough, they can access our
 life histories without our knowledge.  It's sad when more than half of the
 threads in #181 were about the issue with Mr.Miller and not diabetes and/or
 insulin pumping.  We've lost it and I'd like to see it resolved.  It would
 be nice to hear both sides but will it make any difference?
Well, I for one am very disturbed by it.  I got a private email on Sunday
evening saying that tomorrow (Monday) a post would come from Michael about
their position and that they are justified.  It cut and pasted a part of my
post where I hoped that at least this was done fairly and not with some bias
for personality.  This came from Kasey in Admin.  Well, today is Tuesday and
I don't see anything on my email.  Yes, it would matter to me Jane.  Why
because maybe it will be you or me next time without a good reason. So if
there is one lets hear it.