[IP] Help for Trouble Adhering Tape

I just started pumping, and my first few infusion sets were with the
regular Sof-Sets.. I was the one with the problem taking the sets *off*.
Well, I just switched to the Sof-Set QR, and this morning during exercise
the set popped out of the tape and out of my site on its own volition..
So I am going to use the Sof-Set QR but with the regular Sof-Set tape,
which is some pretty nasty sticky stuff!  Hopefully the Sof-Set tape can
be purchased separately and I definitely recommend it to anyone with
trouble keeping the tape on.

Ann Arbor, Michigan

"Each has a private little sun for her soul to bask in." -- Thomas Hardy

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted