[IP] IP] morning insulin resistance

Sam, I can identify totally with what you're saying.  I have the same
breakfast all week long for work, and then the results are different 2
out of 5 days.  I have also set my basals( I put basil in my soup;o}) in
the morning to find that they have changes periodically; another unknown
of why.  It doesn't make sense when you fast through the A.M. with a
120bg to have it reach 188!  Then the next time you do it you're running
lower 70's and you've done the same thing as the other day.  I just
adjust as I go, and yes, I too am closer to the curve than  I ever was
on MDI. Let me know when you have the answer......
Laurie B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted