Re: Bob's bad math, was: Re: [IP] morning insulin resistance

At 06/26/1998 - 09:11 PM Bob Burnett wrote:
>I had the numbers reversed, and my logic got twisted to go with it. I was
>confused by Sam's wording. He indicated "I also need to use a lower
>carb/insulin ration for breakfast, than I do for the rest of my
>meals". He cites an actual ratio of 1 to 12 in the morning and 1 to 15 in
>the afternoon. To me, the morning ratio is a "lower" carb to insulin
>(less grams CHO covered per unit of insulin) but a "higher" insulin to
>ratio, since he requires more insulin per gram of CHO.

Sorry for not being clear. I obviously meant that I use more insulin for
the same amount of carbs in the morning than I do in the afternoon.

(who's fingers sometimes get ahead of his feeble brain)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted