Re: [IP] that darn dawn phenomenon - HELP!

In a message dated 6/27/98 12:09:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  those are pretty complex instructions to assimilate and keep track of a
 small child and etc all at once.  I found the How To on the Insulin pumpers
 home page nice b/c all you had to do is plug info into it.  That leaves you
 with the mere problem of collecting the right data.  You definately need at
 least 2 sets of #s at each rate -- sometimes 3 -- to tell the difference
 between slight variations and wrong doses.  Actually, the #s look pretty
 good.  You don't have far to adjust - >>
  I agree. Sounds like Kayla needs to grow with safe numbers.  Best not too
get too obsessed with perfection. Glad to hear she was able to enjoy a
birthday party.  All children should be able to have those happy memories.
Growth spurts can be a challenge, though.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted