Re: [IP] Tim---Don't give up the pump yet

In a message dated 6/27/98 12:02:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Tim,
 I read in a recent post that you took off your pump and started injections
 again.  You mentioned having problems with the sets adhering.  This is a
 wonderful group of people with much experience and tricks of the trade.
 Please, let us help you work out some of your pump problems before you
 to give up on pump therapy.
  >>  I agree here, Tim.  There is enough help from this group, if you only
ask.  If your pump rep is not helpful, complain to the management.  If your
pump trainer or CDE, RD are not helpful, complain to the physician.  We are
all supposed to be here to meet your needs.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted