Re: [IP] Morning insulin resistance

Michael,

I've found over the years that my morning high decreases and increases over long
periods of time:  it is not always constant.  A few things (that might tie into
the adolescence stuff too) that seem to have an effect are my sleep cycle -- ie
how easily I wake up in the AM and how well my body gets moving and the long term
accumulation of my eating and exercise habits for the week.  While I now have
gastroparesis which would explain the latter, I do remember that tendency as far
back as age15 or 16 -- I think that there are systemic and suble effects of
control, food intake and exercise that don't only effect an hour or so of
existence.    I've wondered if the fact that we don't acknowledge for diabetics
much a period of laziness or overeating doesn't contribute to the fact that there
isn't much quantifying done about the differences.  I guess we'll have to see what
others have found.

Ruth