Re: [IP] that darn dawn phenomenon - HELP!

Just wanted to say hang in there.  Ryan is 10 and was put on the pump at 9.
It was a rocky road, but in the end well worth it.  Time, it takes time.  We
did an hour check for the first two days.  Well the Endro wanted this but the
second day we did a two hour check.  I still get up at 2am or 3am at least
twice aweek.  His A1C was 6!  It is worth the effort.  Hang in there.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted