Re: [IP] what to do with MM 506

> My insurance paid 100% of my new pump, so I didn't/don't owe Minimed
> anything. I could just give it to Minimed... but was wondering if I could
> do something more useful with it. I guess I'll just hang on to it until
> someone new (and without insurance) asks for help in getting a pump.
To the person with the pump.

Several medically indigent persons have contacted me with intrest in
a pump.

I will be away next week, but can attend to this after the 4th, email
me with the particulars and I can send you the names and contact's
for the persons in need.

Michael <email @ redacted>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted