[IP] HypO & Big O

Wendy & All:

Late getting in on this topic.

But, yeah, I seem to hit a permanent plateau if my blood sugars are below
about 70-80!

I noticed this a long time ago and told at least one of the endos I've been
to.  I don't think he believed me.

It's not great to go hypo and not have the Big O, but it's good to have my
observation authenticated, and to know that I am not the only one with this
problem.

Wonder why some of us "get stuck" when hypo, while others (i.e., sex fiends
like Sara <g>) are unaffected!

--Laurel

----------
> From: Wendy Anderson <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] You Too?
> Date: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 2:39 PM

I noticed someone else's comment about Sex/Diabetes, I know this is a
pretty
personal subject but...........The comment made was "So when I can't get to
you know where.........I check my BGs."  Is there a relation or what? I
know
myself, on more than one occasion when my husband and I are *****.......I
haven't been able to (you know) .......and sure enough I check my blood
sugar and it's usually running low. Has anyone else found the same to be
true? I wonder what the connection between hypO and BigO?

send the next two lines in a message
info
end
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted