Re: [IP] Update FAQ on Disetronic

In a message dated 6/26/98 8:26:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >In a message dated 6/25/98 2:00:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
 >email @ redacted writes:
 >>>Some of this info is also inaccurate (underlined below)
 Underlining doesn't translate into my mail reader. >>
Since I did not save the original, I believe I was referring to the number of
available basal rates on the D pump.  It does have the option of 24 different
basal rates.  But, then again, since I did not save it.......

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted