Re: [IP] me and tyler are doing good iam on leave as of now

glad to hear you and some pumpers are doing so well, i just removed infusion
set and put myself back on my old regimen of reg and nph,  infusion sets wont
adhere properly , no support from mini med and erratic bg's , so why do i want
to spend 5k and 100 per month for the hassle ......?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted