Re: [IP] Help Wanted (Pretty Please!! It's not hard!)

I'd be glad to help.  Over the summer (until August 6th) I can mostly promise
computer time -- at the very least every other day).  Once classes start I don't
know if I will be available -- I tend to read e-mail late at night while doing 10
other things every 2 to 8 days and I am usually rushing to get 6 hours of sleep
for those long drives.  I have no computer access on campuses right now.   We seem
to be getting our computer to work a little better -- it used to crash every hour
or so, now I've only had it happen once in the last 10 hours of work -- its old
and overworked and the old drive is very disorganized.  If those problems don't
discourage you then let me know what I can do!