Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin -- new version vs old

Janet,
I like the newer one better b/c its just organized in a way that is faster and
easier for me in a hurry.  Content wise the new one has a little more info but
more explanation.  You sound pretty on top of things.  The 1995 version
doesn't address Humalog anyway.  Didn't someone here once know John Walsh?  An
interesting question is if he will address newer developments like humalog,
info about gastroparesis, etc in an updated book.  In the meantime, you might
want to wait a little.  If you are in the South Bay, check the card catalog at
the Palo Alto public library.  They often have things like that and you could
copy the parts you really like.

Ruth