Re: [IP] Scary Situation

Frank,

Ah!  How do you order it?  From whom?  (Aetna doesn't let you order from anyone except major drug chains.  They make an elaborate and each time new
exception for ordering pump supplies -- last time from Minimed itself, time before from Apria, time before from a local supplier.  I'm trying to figure out
how to ask for what I want them to do so it will meet their specifications.  My Kaiser policy ends this month but they will buy them for you as long as the
doctor writes the correct authorization -- in this case I have to tell her what to write!).

Thanks,

Ruth