Re: [IP] Scary Situation

Hi,

The new MiniMed 507C pump has the ability to store 24 boluses for
retrieval from the pump.  If you use the optional software and cradle,
you can download up to 450 boluses.

<< I'd also like to see them add enough memory to store more that the
pathetic
12 boluses they store now (that's what Minimed stores). How about 100
boluses?
Another nice feature would be to add event markers, like infusion set
changes
and boluses.

Finally, I'd like to be able to EASILY download all that memory to my
PC.
Not my doctor's PC, not the clinic's PC, not my CDE's PC. MY PC! A $20
or
$30 docking station (similarly priced for those in Canada, the UK,
Germany,
Australia, wherever) with FREE software would be just fine.

Anybody else want to add to the wish list? >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted