Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin -- new version vs old

<< Does anyone know how the 2 versions differ, and if it's worth getting the
 newer version? 1994 is still pre-Humalog.

I'm not sure how they differ either, but I have the new one, and it is STILL
pre-humalog.  So if you are looking for humalog info, specifically, you won't
find it there.  There is an article by John Walsh on the net somewhere, about
pumping Humalog, though.  I think it is in www.diabetes.net  but don't quote
me on it.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted