Re: [IP] Insulin Resistance in Type 1 diabetics

Paula:

Someone else indicated interest in the details of this test. I tried to
reply to your address privately, but messages were bounced, so I'll send
this to the list.

The subject of insulin absorption is of interest to many / most of us. I
think a description of the test procedure would benefit the list as a
whole. Would you be so kind as to post the info about this test?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

mailto:email @ redacted