Re: [IP] Scary Situation

At 06/25/1998 - 12:14 PM Sam Skopp wrote:

>MiniMed has a customer feed-back page on their web-site. I input these
>ideas in yesterday. Maybe if enough of us ask for the same thing they'll
>take it seriously. A back-up alarm battery for problems seems to be
>mandatory for medical life-sustaining equipment.

Here is the response I received from MiniMed:

Intriguing idea about the separate battery/alarm. For the multiple
pre-programmed basal profiles, I think someday we'll see that feature in a
MiniMed pump.

I will pass your suggestions on to the product manager.

Jack Joy
MiniMed Webmaster

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted