Re: [IP] requesting funny stuff

Hi Tonya,

This isn't from personal experience ... but I thought it was funny.

On one episode of the sitcom M*A*S*H, there is a helicopter pilot who
they find out is Diabetic.  While he is there, extra blood is needed for
the patients.  The pilot asks if they can use a pint of "extra sweet."
He also attempts to teach Hawkeye and B.J. to flip a syringe off of a
spoon and have it come back down and stick in an orange.

<< O'kay I am making a public plea for funny stuff related to diabetes
and/or the pump.  Anything...anything at all.  I already have a lot of
good stuff (low stories & pump names) but I WANT MORE!!!!!!  You can
e-mail to group or me personally.   Actually ironic and wierd could
actually work too.  Or maybe something a NONdiabetic has said to you
that made you want to laugh in their face (like a pick-up line I got the
other day after a guy had asked about my pump...he says, "I knew when I
saw you that you were too sweet!  Puke, puke, ha, ha.)  Anything at
all...SEND IT ON!!!   Thanks - Tonya D.  :-) >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"