Re: [IP] pump and be fat

In a message dated 6/25/98 2:23:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  are you telling me it's true then? That Americans really DO eat
 more than is nutritionally necessary? That they're incapable of knowing
 when to stop? I had generously thought it was xenophobic nonsense, but
 you're telling me some really cannot limit the day's consumption? ;-p >>
Are you implying there are no obese Brits?

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted