Re: [IP] tread lightly

Whoah Laurie!

I didn't see anybody threatening your right to "motate" (I love live
languages!) - so long as you can do so safely - and it sounds as if you do
that very well! Also, I think that I'm the only person who said anything
about using a bicycle instead - and that just as a personal remedy since I
have not (yet) been successful at avoiding quick lows.

We all have to make personal choices in coping with this condition, and for
me, being happily employed in the 2nd coldest capital city in the world
(Ottawa, Canada) and using a bicycle year-round as my "car",  has also meant
buying a small house conveniently located relative to needed ammenities and
work rather than something larger out in the country-side. By the way,  I
never rely on nearby convenience stores to replenish me for the final climb
to my house -  I always carry food with me on my bicycle. But, like
yourself, I test and test and just do my best.

Celia