Re: [IP] Re: for Rod -- philsophical, Christian

> Lori i work in a library and looked up the source of the book you were
> mentioning. The title is Out of control and loving it. Author is Lisa
> Bevere. I has a copyright of 1996. Its ISBN (for ordering purposes) is
> 0884194361. It was published by Creation House. Hope that helps anyone
> that wants to see the book, Roz

Or you can order it directly online through my Amazon.com associates
account:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0884194361/johnnealesdiabetA/

You'll get a discount, (and I'll get commission...)

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/5726/