Re: [IP] don't tread on me

Sara,  Thank you for your post.  I agree with you 100%!  It scares the hell
out of me that there are diabetics driving around NOT knowing their BG and
putting all of us in danger.  As I related earlier, this has happened to me
(when I was 15), scared me beyond belief, and I have vowed never to have that
happen again.  Of course, I realize I am 47 years old and I was not as
responsible when I was in my teens and 20's.  Could that be the problem with
us, Sara--the generation gap?  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted