Re: [IP] Insulin Resistance in Type 1 diabetics

In a message dated 6/25/98 11:48:02 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< If you are interested E-mail be a email @ redacted and I can elaborate.
 If the test works you may be able to determine exactly when your insulin
 peaks in your body.

Even though I am not Ellen, I would be interested in knowing how to conduct an
insulin apsorption test, and I suspect other members of the list would as

Is there any special equipment required for this test?  Please post the
details, those who don't want to know can skip the post.

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted