[IP] RE: Where in Texas?

Judy C,
    I tried to look up your profile and send this directly to you but there
must be something wrong with the server on that end and I could not reach
the members access this morning. Soooooo,
    I live in deep east Texas halfway between Jasper and Woodville. That is
about 60 miles north of Beaumont on highway 92. Jasper is the place where
the KKK and the Black Panthers are now trying to start their trouble and
trying to get the fires of racial strife roaring here. This part of the
country has had no racial problems in many years and that is being said by
white and blacks alike.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted