Re: [IP] pump and be fat

Sara eulogised:
> It is my theory that because we can now eat those previously prohibted items,
> and cover for those carbohydrates, that we are eating more, and hence gaining
> weight.

So Sara, are you telling me it's true then? That Americans really DO eat
more than is nutritionally necessary? That they're incapable of knowing
when to stop? I had generously thought it was xenophobic nonsense, but
you're telling me some really cannot limit the day's consumption? ;-p

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted