Re: [IP] requesting funny stuff

Her is a funny one for you,  my ten year old is in Wal-Mart and a lady comes
up to him and says Why do you have a weed-eater cord hanging out of your
pants.  Ryan just looked at her like she was a idot and we walked away.

Next, I had a little child staring at him while he was connecting back after
Taekwondo.  The mother also was right there.  The little boy asked what is
that!!!!  Of course with the horified face.  I answered very calmly, It is a
line we hook up to him to blow him back up with air.  Ryan loved it.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted