Re: [IP] requesting funny stuff: Pick up lines...

No Tonya.. the pickup line was.. "Hey Baby.. what are you wearing...on your
belt?"  he he
you should give us guys a break.. It's not always easy to approach a
stranger with the possibility that she'll puke at our conversation.  I guess
it's easier to criticize than construct.  Besides, it obviously stroked your
ego or you wouldn't be telling us all about it now would you? *wink*
you loves it and you knows it..  he he..
Forrest