[IP] My Pump

Hi Everybody,
Until now, I've been just reading all the digest posts. I decided to
update everyone on my pump status.
I started pumping insulin in my MiniMed 507 on June 11. Thanks to
everyone here and in the Diabetes chatrooms. The whole start-up has been
very easy and I can't believe how much easier it is to be in good control
So, THANKS to everyone here. You have all helped to make my life better.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted