[IP] My Pump

Hi Everybody,
Until now, I've been just reading all the digest posts. I decided to
update everyone on my pump status.
I started pumping insulin in my MiniMed 507 on June 11. Thanks to
everyone here and in the Diabetes chatrooms. The whole start-up has been
very easy and I can't believe how much easier it is to be in good control
now.
So, THANKS to everyone here. You have all helped to make my life better.
Amy