Re: [IP] Update FAQ on Disetronic

When I was selecting pumps I had the companies send thier information packets
to the house. Both did. Then Disentronic had a local diabetes educator call me
and talk to me about both pumps.  She answered a lot of questions. That's how
I decided to use Disentrinic. Also the fact that you get two pumps for the
price of one. So I always have a spare if the pump breaks when I am away from

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted