[IP] Update FAQ on Disetronic

While trying to decide between Minimed and Disetronic I accessed
misc.health.diabetes. This is a useful newsgroup, however the FAQ on insulin
pumps is getting a bit outdated. It's last update was in 1995 and the
information that it had on the Disetronic pump was outdated, putting it
mildly. I appreciate Jim Summers and his efforts, but now with the changes
in Minimed along with Disetronic I believe it is time for an update. I would
like to suggest that the members of this group could offer the best
information to the public through a FAQ to be posted to mhd. Perhaps some of
the reps from each company could organize users of each machine to
contribute. That way the FAQ would be fair and complete.

George Lovelace

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted