[IP] requesting funny stuff

Hello group,
    O'kay I am making a public plea for funny stuff related to diabetes
and/or the pump.  Anything...anything at all.  I already have a lot of
good stuff (low stories & pump names) but I WANT MORE!!!!!!  You can
e-mail to group or me personally.   Actually ironic and wierd could
actually work too.  Or maybe something a NONdiabetic has said to you
that made you want to laugh in their face (like a pick-up line I got the
other day after a guy had asked about my pump...he says, "I knew when I
saw you that you were too sweet!  Puke, puke, ha, ha.)  Anything at
all...SEND IT ON!!!   Thanks - Tonya D.  :-)           email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted