RE: [IP] Removal + Sleeping

	I have a pocket in my pajamas that I put my pump in when I get up in
the middle of the night.  However, when I am sleeping, I hate it when I end
up lying on top of it.  It seems much more likely to happen if it is
attached to my pajamas.  Therefore, I just toss it on the bed nearby and
ignore it.  After 6 years now, I remember to pick it up when I get up, even
when I am very sleepy.

	- Jodi

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted