Re: [IP] pump and be fat

Well said.  You are so right about writing down what you eat in your log vs
insulin intake and maintaining your weight.  The pump definitely makes it much
easier to gain weight because it is easy to stay in control while we overeat.
I think it's a real problem, and something the newbies really need to be aware
of.  Enjoy the occasional retreat.  But, don't overdo it and keep exercising.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted