[IP] Delaine's sister

Dr. Mota in Ft. Lauderdale is supposed to be wonderful.  Have your sister
contact GERRI at HOME MEDICAL for more info.  Gerri sees Dr. Mota and loves
her.  Me and Gerri also used to see Dr. Bowman at Cleveland Clinic but I think
she is breeding these days, mores the pity

- email me privtely for the number

and Barbara mentioned Skylar - I have heard of him but dont know pro or con.
He is more Miami than Ft. Lauderdale, so...who knows

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted