Re: [IP] hot days and insulin

The insulin only gets buggered when the pump's in direct sunlight for a
long time. So keep the pump under your clothing in really hot sunny
weather. You might think it's hotter there, but all your sweating
guarantees it's no more than body temperature, which is fine.

Personally I only have to look out of the window to get sunburnt
(thank's Janet) so I stay in doors when it's hot, and take my holidays
in the winter!

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted