Re: [IP] debris

I used to have a lovely BD needle clipper. And then the bloody thing
broke when I tried to clip the end off one of those enormous cartridge
filling needles. Ah well.

I chuck anything with "me" or "my insulin" on it in one of those
bathroom sanitary bins for women's stuff. Julia used to moan at me for
leaving all my yucky stuff lying around in the bedroom. I admit I'm not
very tidy. It'll take a couple of years to fill the bin at this rate,
and I'll drop it in at a hospital for incineration. The other plastic
packaging goes in the normal bin.

Now you know.

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message