Re: [IP] Removal + Sleeping

In a message dated 6/23/98 10:53:40 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  It takes about 10 minutes to get
 the tape off using soap, though have just heard there are some products
 that aid in removing the (very sticky) tape?? >>

Try taking your old set out when you are in a hot shower.  I found this helped
me quite a bit while I was using sof-sets.  Another option would be to try
another kind of infusion set, like the Silhouettes.  I find them more
comfortable in *all* aspects.

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted