Re: [IP] Removal + Sleeping

I just lay the pump on the bed beside of me when I sleep .  I rool on it and
lay on it and it does not bother me.  When I first got my pump I bought some
sleep pants from the mens department at Belk's.  I put the pump in the pocket
or just clipped it on to the front of the pants because I was afraid to just
lay the thing on the bed.  I overcame that fear.  Hope this helps.

                         Cheri : )
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted